|Job Ref:||204598449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:27|
Business Development Director |
Location - London/South
£90k basic + £180k OTE Uncapped + Usual benefits
Our client is a leading independent storage integrator and cloud services enabler. Established for c22 years they have developed an impressive reputation in helping organisations around the globe. Working in partnership with their customers, helping them to reduce risk, reduce cost and deliver secure IT services. With a wide portfolio of solutions including data storage, virtualisation, networking and security.
Building on their continuing success we are seeking a Business Development Director to join the company and help continue with their success, by managing existing accounts as well as developing new business.
• Managing and developing existing accounts
• Developing new business by managing the full sales cycle from lead generation through to closing
• Building and maintain strong rapport with new business prospects and existing contacts
• Building a strong and successful pipeline
• Attending regular meetings with both existing and new clients
• Delivering effective presentations on technology solutions on offer
• Acting as a trusted advisor to your client base to ensure you are working in partnership and having the aims of your clients business in mind.
• Experience in selling Data storage solutions, networking and Virtualisation
• Demonstrate a strong track record of new business field sales
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with new business prospects
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation through to closing
• Have the ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline
• Exhibit excellent communication skills - written and verbal
This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to be part of a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. The key for the successful candidate is to be a high achiever and demonstrate new business and account management success.
• Highly competitive salary basic and uncapped commission
• Exposure within a rapidly expanding industry