|Job Ref:||204597931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Copenhagen||Address:||Salary:||£10000/month bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Senior QlikView Consultant - Leading BI Partner - Copenhagen - Home based|
A leading BI consultancy are actively looking to add a QlikView Consultant to their specialist team. The position will see you instantly adding quantifiable value to the business, working alongside new clients, leveraging your expertise and guidance in the process.
As a growing Qlik Partner my client has built a strong reputation on their ability to deliver projects to a very high standard. A reputation which has allowed them to win multiple large scale projects with Blue Chip organisations.
Successful andidates will be working alongside some of the most celebrated names in business, gaining priceless experience along the way.
On a daily / weekly basis your role will include:
* Working in a variety of QlikView environment on global data sets.
* Operating in complex data warehousing environments.
* Liaising with external stakeholders to gather requirements and help integrate and deliver solutions.
* Deliver insight to allow the discovery of key business questions, and help provide answers.
* Delivering administration functionality and support for key clients
* Design and developing key data reports.
* BI Analytics overview, set out future roadmap.
My client is looking for an exceptional talent, with the following experience:
* Business Intelligence - QlikView
* Expertise in QlikView in everything from small to large enterprise deployments
* Good knowledge of Qlik Sense, practical experience from customer implementations is a big plus
* Experience with SQL Server and integration services
* Strong skills in visual design and UX
* Knowledge of Powerpivot, Tableau, Power BI or other BI frontend
* Solid technical experience with data in solutions such as SQL, ETL, BI.
* Previous experience in stakeholder facing environments, proven track record of delivering a variety of solutions.
* Strong analytical skills
This is an fantastic opportunity and provides a truly expansive and impressive benefits package including bonus, pension, flexible working hours etc. Your time will be split between working on client site, the office and also some home based working may be possible.
As my client work with many Danish companies it is essential all applicants are fluent in Danish and have full eligibility to work in the area.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website (url removed)
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements