|Job Ref:||204597715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum Remote Working + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:29|
Cloud Architect / Cloud Engineer / Lead Cloud Architect / Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer / Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer|
PERM - £70-80K - with remote working.
Technologies: VMWare, Hyper-v, vSphere, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Python, Perl, Orchestrator
My client a rapidly expanding Multinational IT Solutions Company is seeking a Cloud Architect / Cloud Engineer / Lead Cloud Architect / Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer / Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their team.
My client is based in Slough, with a dynamic atmosphere that are currently using cutting edge technologies. They have a healthy appetite for progressive new cloud technologies and are committed to training and development.
The culture is driven by a philosophy that empowers people - celebrating progress through innovation in technology by encouraging contribution to new coding projects.
Initially you will be based on site but with the future opportunity of remote working. Their offices have onsite parking and are easily commutable from London and Reading.
Desirable Skills for the successful Cloud Architect / Cloud Engineer / Lead Cloud Architect / Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer / Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience with VMWare (Hyper-v, vSphere, vRealsie, Orchestration etc)
- Experience using cloud based technologies such as Azure, AWS etc
- Extensive experience using either windows or Linux Servers
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably Puppet, Ansible
- Scripting experience, preferably using Python or Perl
- Experience with container technology such as Docker
Responsibilities for the successful Cloud Architect / Cloud Engineer / Lead Cloud Architect / Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer / Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Provide thought and technical leadership for Infrastructure Monitoring and Automation for the LUK Cloud Platform and associated Hybrid IT deployment models
- Design and build infrastructure and cloud automation and monitoring solutions that bridge the gaps in existing infrastructure and cloud management products
- Design and build solutions that meet stringent security standards including PCI
- Develop and maintain consistent architecture standards and roadmaps
- Provide Level 3 Support for Platform/Cloud, HA and DR technologies
- Provide Level 2/3 Support for Platform/Orchestration and Automation technologies
Between £70-80K dependant on experience + Remote Working + Benefits
Role is based in Slough and commutable from London and Reading.
If this role interests you then please send your CV or contact Ben on (Apply online only).
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas