|Job Ref:||204597588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Location: Norwich / Kings Lynn with UK wide travel|
• Software Trainer with experience of delivering training for bespoke software systems - estate agency systems beneficial.
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Deliver training to delegates in a professional manner (which might include classrooms, eLearning, virtual classrooms, self-assessment, peer-assisted learning, simulation, and other current methods).
• Set up and pack up of training equipment as required.
• Reports back to Training department and Client services team any issues or improvements possible.
• Creates new and/or amends existing training materials to provide best client knowledge transfer in a professional image.
• Must hold a full clean UK driver's license and own a car
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all relevant software and 3rd parties.
Demonstrate proficiency in all software training courses, demonstrations and presentations.
Deliver compelling training courses to enhance the skills of all users, whatever level of delegate experience.
Course administration - ensure learning records are maintained for Client delegates along with reporting around this data.
Design compelling training courses to ensure Client delegates can take on knowledge of this industry leading software.
Reviews Client environments.
Reviews material in relationship to client environment or special needs defined by client services team.
Always be timely to training venue.
Creation and amendment of the demo / simulations for production of eLearning or classroom materials
The individual will report directly to the Trainer Team Leader.
The role will interface with HR for internal training needs and client services team to assist with client management and best practice.
2+ years' experience as a trainer, ideally in software or estate agency.
Preferred experience of face to face training, online training experience being advantageous in addition
Have experience in developing training materials in a similar professional style
Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favourable image of the company.
Is regimented in planning his personal life.
Work cooperatively in a team environment.
Remain flexible on changing schedules.
Ability to travel up to a 100%.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency or Business for this vacancy