|Job Ref:||204596626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Bar Hill||Address:||Post Code:||CB23||Salary:||£7.50 - £8/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
For: Customer Service Co-ordinator |
£7.50 - £8.00 per hour
Hours 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04427
This is an ideal position for a candidate who is looking for a role to grow into as full training will be provided. Our Client is a friendly organisation who supply equipment across the UK. Their site is easily accessible via public transport and offer a pleasant working environment. Working within a small team, duties will include;
• Ensure Supply Chain Customer Service is maintained at a high level for both Engineer. Spares and Consumables. Printing and checking calls regularly on a daily basis.
• Engineer Spares - Ship co-ordination and communicate.
• Supply Engineers with all relevant labels and paperwork.
• Maintain & Update Access Point Database on both UPS and Excel.
• Maintain Supply Chain Reporting data.
• Ensure & Monitor Customers are kept informed of delayed delivery for both DL & EM calls.
• Arrange all toner collections from customers and organise delivery of Recycling Boxes
• Arranging deliveries & collections.
• Deal with incoming telephone & email queries and direct to the appropriate person.
• Issue Stock Check.
• Check and deal with UPS Invoices & raise any credit queries with UPS.
• Maintain Petty Cash.
• Updating Holiday Chart/Attendance Sheet.
• Organise skip collection.
• Re-ordering Staff Uniform & Safety Equipment.
• Monitor and Order Materials for Warehouse
• Booking Service for Vans and Manual Handling Equipment
• Carrying out Installation Admin duties; logging calls and phoning customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Can do Attitude