|Job Ref:||204596606||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Systems Analyst Developer (FpML, XML, PML, OTC)|
Salary: Up to £65K Basic + Benefits package
Location: London, Zone 1 central.
Keywords: FpML, XML, XSD, OTC Derivatives, ISDA, DTCC, PML, Financial Programming Mark-up language, Data analyst, Analyst Developer, Developer, Technical support, Technical analyst, Business analyst, systems analyst, London.
Experienced Systems & Data analyst developer required for global, leading & rather excellent software company.
You will be working on an innovative, modern & successful new software platform, specifically aimed at back office OTC Derivatives market data processing & post trade contract agreements.
You will be owning the PML content, its structure, definitions & defining schema standards. Working closely with the core software development team, you will face off to clients as the subject matter expert for the FpML / XML Schema based PML in use.
Would you like to work with an excellent Software product team, in a key position, within a challenging & relaxed technical environment?
If so & you meet most of the below, please do get in touch!
We will mostly be looking out for:
- Strong technical understanding with hands on development experience in XML, XML Schema languages; specifically FpML for use within the OTC derivatives market.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting & aptitude to approach issue in a logical way.
- Experience or understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Various file system & transfer technologies (FSO, SFTP, firewalls etc)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Compound formulae, string manipulation etc)
- Someone we can work happily & well with, in a strong team setting.
Please call in to discuss further if you wish, or pop me over your CV for immediate consideration