|Job Ref:||204596338||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Network Engineer - Hastings|
Due to continued expansion there is an exciting opportunity for a Network and Security focused Network / Systems Administrator to join our IT team at our client office in Hastings. Previous work experience in network and security administration is preferred. You must have your own transport as you will be required to visit other offices locally.
The role may suit a college / university graduate in their first role after qualifying.
Working with the Company Secretary you will provide IT support to all network users across multiple sites, and maintain and develop our IT systems including implementation of new technologies in line with company policy
Key Skills include:
• Intermediate to advance knowledge of network architectures, designs, security and protocols
• Experience with Cisco, or other major brand networking equipment (routers, L3/2 switches, firewalls, VPNs, proxies, etc.)
• Experience with Windows 2008/2012 and Linux (RHEL/Centos) operating systems
• Experience with network monitoring
• Working knowledge of network security tools
• Strong analytic and communication skills
• Self-starter and attitude of getting issues resolved on a timely basis
• on-call rotation
The salary for the role is £20,000 to £30,000 negotiable