|Job Ref:||204596304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£38000/annum Upto £38k pa + benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:29|
DO YOU WANT A ROLE THAT OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?|
Core Assets Group is looking for a Senior Network Administrator to join their busy team in Bromsgrove to provide support in all aspects of network administration and in the planning and support of business critical systems to ensure their suitability, smooth running and high availability.
• Supporting, implementing and monitoring system strategies, including architecture, security and backup.
• Support of International Corporate DMVPN WAN and 70+ Sites.
• Maintaining and configuring the network element of Client/Server Systems.
• Supporting in the design of critical systems infrastructure/topology to maintain system performance and compliance with application requirements.
• Assist in administration of 2 x Datacentres & Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan incorporating Cisco Nexus technologies, ASR routers, WAN optimization, redundant routing and execute on-going DR activities as per the scheduled plan.
• Aiding in the installation, maintenance and configuration of server software that interacts with the network (Cisco Prime Infrastructure/WCS).
• Monitor Scheduled backups for production systems/devices using appropriate tools.
• Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure software products and services.
• Support all network equipment and required end-user software (e.g. Any Connect Secure Mobility).
• Support troubleshooting of enterprise communications, including workstation connectivity, local area networks, intranet and Internet applications.
• Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases and during data transfer in accordance to business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security and regulatory compliance.
ESSENTIAL IT SKILLS:
• CCNA Qualification (Current)
• Cisco Routers, Switches, Aironet AP
• Security (Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco ASR, DMVPN)
• DHCP, DNS
• Certificate Services - PKI
This role is full time and permanent with a salary of upto £38k pa + benefits.
Core Assets Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time without notification. Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies