|Job Ref:||204596254||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Bonus and Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Digital Team Manager - Innovative Financial Services Company|
Up to £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced Team Manager with a background in web and/or digital development using (url removed) and MVC?
Do you have experience contributing to large transformation and change projects?
If you answered yes, then you`re highly sought after by Kyna Associates distinguished Financial Services company to join their expanding IT team.
About the client:
Our client is a high profile and innovative Financial Services organisation, with over 4000 staff across multiple UK locations. They have invested heavily in their IT function and are experiencing continued growth and development.
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits
- Have an exciting and dynamic working environment
- Give you the chance to learn, develop and progress your career
- Have invested heavily in change and digital/web
About the Digital Team Manager opportunity
As the Team Manager with a background in web and/or digital development and experience contributing to large transformation programmes; this exciting and intriguing Digital Team Manager opportunity will see you manage and grow a team of developers, as well as actively be a part of shaping the digital strategy.
You will also:
- Review existing workload and roles & responsibilities across the team
-Review, Maintain and Improve existing procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the Digital team
-Appraise staff - half yearly and annually and conduct 1-2-1s on a regular basis using SMART objectives to improve engagement and provide clarity on expectations
- Liaise with other teams to ensure that rigorous discipline is in place for live deployments
To be considered for this exciting Digital Team Manager opportunity you will have extensive experience managing development teams who use (url removed) and MVC. As well as coming from a digital and/or web development background you will also:
- Have experience working in Financial Services, Insurance, E-commerce or Retail sectors
- Have brilliant mentoring skills to allow your team to grow in their roles
- Have knowledge of modern coding standards, patterns & methodology
- Be an effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Possess a proven track record in the Digital arena with an understanding of all methodologies appropriate to deliver the optimum solution.
So, if you are an experienced Team Manager with a background in digital and/or web development; who has contributed to large transformation projects and are keen to join an innovative Financial Services organisation, then apply to Kyna Associates today