|Job Ref:||204596205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:29|
Software Development Manager, up to £70,000, Wiltshire|
A UK leading Technology provider are going through a period of growth and thus require a Software Development Manager (Java) to manage a team of experienced and talented Java Developer's in the maintenance and enhancement of their bespoke solution.
Software Development Manager Responsibilities
* Assist in establishing the team's development platform, documenting and championing associated processes.
* Work with the Project Manager in the preparation of project work plans, scopes, schedules and budgets from a technical perspective.
* Manage the implementation of Software Solutions through the Software Development Life Cycle and ensures processes and procedures are met in accordance to adopted best practices.
* Ensure project deadlines are met by managing technical schedules based on scope, feature requirements, and technical complexity.
* May act as a technical lead with development responsibilities, in the absence of a technical architect.
The right Software Development Manager will also have:
* Background in Java development.
* Degree level educated (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred).
* Experience recruiting and managing a team of up to 15 developers.
As well as a competitive salary of up to £70,000 you will also receive benefits such as healthcare, life insurance, employee discount scheme and 25 days holiday.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the Software Development Manager role please apple NOW!
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)