|Job Ref:||204596133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:29|
SQL DBA, Chippenham |
A superb opportunity for a SQL DBA with both development and production skills to join a hugely positive company that is genuinely making a difference in the world!
As a SQL DBA you will provide database administration, data migration and database support work in respect of numerous projects and business as usual tasks within their Transformation department supporting the delivery of systems and solutions.
A few of the key responsibilities in this role are:
* Develop database strategies for existing and new solutions and through this support the analysis of others
* Plan, control and maintain database security, backups, recovery and availability
* Provide on-going monitoring, control and tuning to maintain effective performance of databases in all live and test environments
The successful SQL DBA will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience as a SQL Database Administrator
* SQL Server (Apply online only)) skills in design, troubleshooting maintenance, migration and deployment
* Database Modelling, covering database physical structure and functional capabilities,
* Database Administration, covering security, backup and recovery, tuning, optimisation & monitoring in both development and production environments
* High Availability database design
* Ability to document database systems and processes
* Exceptional communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with a good basic, bonus, very generous pension, minimum 25 days holiday, income protection, life cover x4, child care vouchers scheme, subsidised gym membership, lunchtime sports clubs, cycle to work scheme, lots of social events, shopping discounts, salary sacrifice schemes for laptops/computers/mobiles/learning/car schemes and fresh fruit and refreshments.
This really is a great opportunity for a superb company. If you are interested in the above role please email me your CV ASAP.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)