|Job Ref:||204595690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£90000 - £110000/annum benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:31|
Salesforce Technical Architect - Up to £110K|
I am currently working with a global strategic Salesforce consulting partner based in London. They are currently looking for highly experienced Salesforce Technical Architects to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the engineering and production of enterprise level solutions across the UK.
You will be highly knowledgeable in (url removed), Salesforce integrations and development. You will be able to utilise OOB features, design solutions using (url removed) API, APEX, and Visualforce. A deep understanding of integrations with other enterprise systems is essential and a proven track record of working on heavily developed enterprise implementations is a must have.
The successful candidate will understand both Agile, SCRUM and waterfall modules and know how important SDLC and the development practices are.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* Certifications in Salesforce (ADM201, DEV401 & DEV501)
* Sales / Service cloud certifications
* Team leading and colleague management skills
* Proven track record of enterprise level developments
* Deep understanding of integration delivers systems using environments like JAVA, C++, ASP and HTTPS
* Experience in managing technical scope and client expectations
* Chairing client gathering sessions
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Working closely with large functional and technical teams
* Authorising design documents
* Making sure quality is at the front of everything
* Managing client expectations and time scales
Here at I.T. Works we are business partners with some of the most established and influential Salesforce end-user organisations and Salesforce consultancies in the world. We specialise in the recruitment of Salesforce professionals for clients across the UK, Europe and internationally. We have built a credible reputation in the Salesforce market, helping provide instrumental support and resources for Salesforce implementations and projects in all aspects of the platform.
Even if this role is not of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we can help you find the next Salesforce opportunity you're looking for