|Job Ref:||204595686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £90000/annum benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:47|
Salesforce Technical Business Analyst|
I am currently working with a global strategic Salesforce consulting partner based in London. They are currently looking for highly experienced Technical Business Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the configuration of OOB salesforce to the maximum capacity obtainable- without coding.
You will be highly knowledgeable Salesforce configuration and will be responsible for creating world leading platforms for customers across the UK on Salesforce/ (url removed) that have very little coding.
The successful candidate will understand both Agile, SCRUM and waterfall delivery methodology and know how important SDLC and the development practices are.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* ADM201 Certifications
* Multiple enterprise level Salesforce deliveries
* A deep understanding of configuration and how to achieve the best out of Salesforce WITHOUT coding
* Fantastic client facing skills, and able to communicate effectively with clients
* Presentation and demonstration skills to clients
* Construct requirement gathering workshops
* Clear and concise communication skills
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Working closely with large functional teams
* Making sure quality is at the front of everything
* Managing client expectations and time scales
* Working with waterfall and agile delivery teams
Here at I.T. Works we are business partners with some of the most established and influential Salesforce end-user organisations and Salesforce consultancies in the world. We specialise in the recruitment of Salesforce professionals for clients across the UK, Europe and internationally. We have built a credible reputation in the Salesforce market, helping provide instrumental support and resources for Salesforce implementations and projects in all aspects of the platform.
Even if this role is not of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we can help you find the next Salesforce opportunity you're looking for