|Job Ref:||204595578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:47|
Our Client is a Multichannel International Fashion retailer based in London. Our client is looking for a NAV Technical Systems Lead to focus on the support and maintenance of MS Dynamics NAV 2009. The Technical Lead will also focus on the identification, analysis, definition and deployment of new MS Dynamics NAV /LS Retail projects/ Pebblestone (Merchandising and Buying) functionality.|
This role will also lead technical discussions along with integrations, the specification and development to, new solutions being implemented through the delivery of our 3 year plan.
* The role required will work with development partners as the technical lead and part of the design authority to ensure all solutions and business change is fit for purpose. Working closely with the functional support members to provide a holistic solution to the business.
* Requirements gathering and creation of documentation to provide to our 3rd parties.
* Creation and support of business analysis and reporting is the key development area managed within the business. Alongside the specification and development of ETL and integrations to external systems.
* To provide support to the diverse user group within a small support team, providing the technical investigation as required.
* Managing allocated 3rd party relationships and attending weekly status calls and dealing with escalations.
* Working with infrastructure team to ensure test, development and production environments are appropriate to support the business. Also, to contribute into general system administration and Business Continuity measures.
* Working within a small team; the expectation would be that a continual knowledge transfer occurs between the team members.
* The team are also responsible for ensure knowledge transfer happens within the user group also, and supporting super users is critical to enable that.
* Management of a BI development resource and contract resources.
* Senior level, demonstrable Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
* Retail experience
* Experience working with and managing 3rd party developers
* General understanding of retail head office systems to include:
* Merchandising- planning/allocation, replenishments, stock movement
* Warehouse- orders/ fulfilment, consolidation, goods in, stock takes
* Ecommerce- full cycle, order processing, returns, order fulfilment
* Store operations- basic till functions such as sales, returns, End of day, stock takes, goods receiving/transfer outs
* Finance- General Ledger entries, reconciliation
* Good understanding of relational databases and tables and SQL environments
* ITIL Foundations
* Related professional qualification
* Relevant MS Qualifications
* Project Management experience in a Retail Technical environment
* Business Analysis experience