|Job Ref:||204595149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£29250/annum life, pens, 25+8 hol||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:32|
This is the perfect next step for an Assistant Online Merchandiser / eCommerce Merchandiser seeking a challenging, yet rewarding career within a reputable and ground-breaking business.|
Role: Assistant Online Merchandiser / eCommerce Merchandiser
Salary: up to GBP29,000 with regular salary increments plus excellent package to include 25 days holiday + 8, pension, life assurance, maternity & adoption pay, bike to work scheme, shopping & travel vouchers, discounted gym membership
Location: Tamworth, West Midlands - within easy reach of the M42 and A5, easily commutable from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Walsall, Cannock, & surrounding areas.
The business is now seeking an Assistant Online Merchandiser / eCommerce Merchandiser to join their dynamic team, undertaking a variety of tasks focused around eCommerce product management from inception, through to delivery.
Assistant Online Merchandiser / eCommerce Merchandiser responsibilities include:
- Managing product recommendations & positioning, engaging customer experience
- Structuring product ranges into meaningful categories
- Managing product ranges and gathering associated information, maintaining a high level of quality across your area of responsibility
- Monitoring analytics and conversion rates & identifying opportunities to improve them
- Liaising with all parts of the business
Alongside the below experience, this business is seeking a motivated and driven team player to join them as they continue to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved from the very beginning and make your mark on this new business area. The successful candidate will be passionate about digital, enthusiastic and keen to learn, displaying a positive attitude in everything that they do.
Assistant Online Merchandiser / eCommerce Merchandiser skills & experience:
- Hands on experience with an enterprise level eCommerce platform, e.g. IBM WebSphere, Oracle ATG, Hybris, or other
- eCommerce experience in an enterprise scale environment
- Good Excel analysis skills
- Detail oriented & deadline driven with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Drive to succeed in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen
Big Red Recruitment are recruiting for this role exclusively, with interview dates booked for July. To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today.