|Job Ref:||204595098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bingley||Address:||Post Code:||BD16||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:32|
Do you have exceptional communication skills and the ability to define and deliver digital and business change? Do you have an excellent knowledge of agile methodologies, tools and approaches?|
We need an experienced Business Analyst who will lead, advocate and enable business change throughout our global organisation.
Emerald is currently undergoing an agile business and digital transformation to enable us to build innovative digital products and deliver exciting business change. The role of our Business Analyst is changing through the transformation and the Lead Business Analyst is expected to be a champion for agile ways of working and for the Business Analysis team.
You will manage, motivate and build a fully engaged team whilst bringing enthusiasm and a willingness to share your experiences, allowing you to grow and learn as a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
Business Analysis Management
* Line-management of a team of Business Analysts, responsible for their coaching, on-going career development and continual improvement of the Business Analysis ways of working.
* Be a champion for agile ways of working, applying Scrum and KanBan methodologies as appropriate to the work required, and ensuring continued development of the BA team in agile methodologies.
Business Change Planning
* Present clear and compelling cases for change based on robust analysis and business cases
* Provide leadership, support and advice to the business in planning and implementing changes to structures and processes as well as digital product delivery.
* Working within and across our programmes of changes, providing support to business change and leading on the creation of user stories for our digital delivery teams.
* Lead workshops and other visioning processes to establish a clear vision and direction, to influence and align others towards a common purpose and to empower and inspire people to achieve a positive outcome.
* Work closely with colleagues at all levels to secure their active participation in change, support agile ways of working and contribute towards achievement of company objectives.
* Build relationships across the business and externally with suppliers, to increase understanding of issues.
Lead Business Analyst | Business Analyst | Manager | Business Analyst Management | Analyst
Role specific competencies include:
* Team management, coaching and developing team members
* The ability to present and explain complex problems/solutions simply
* Target Operating Models & Organisational Design
* Business systems and processes
* High energy, passionate, enthusiastic about making change happen
* Ability to influence people at all levels of the business
* Strong work experience in business change management
* Proven ability to make change happen in a global, medium to large scale organization
We are a global publisher, whose products and services help customers make decisions that count based on research that matters. The company manages a portfolio of more than 300 journals, over 2,500 books and book series volumes, and over 500 teaching case studies, as well as providing an extensive range of online products and additional customer resources and services