|Job Ref:||204595030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London - London Bridge||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum + Commission||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:47|
Business Development Consultant|
Salary £40-55k Basic + Commission (£100k expected earnings)
MBA & Company is a technology company which provides a platform to connect freelance business consultants with companies looking for 'Expertise on Demand'. Our mission? To make it easy for companies to access the highest quality, global business talent in a fast, flexible and cost-effective way.
We are currently looking for 2 Business Development Consultants to drive the growth of MBA & Co's revenue and gross profit by identifying, engaging and securing new customers whilst at the same time expanding the scope of delivery into our existing client portfolio.
This position will suit an experienced Agency Recruitment Consultant looking to move away from an agency environment and develop their skills in a digital tech company with a more rewarding salary structure and more of a work life balance. Other backgrounds will be considered.
MBA & Co is delivering technical and service innovation in a huge and very traditional industry that is in desperate need of a shakeup. As a Business Development Consultant, you will be key, first point of contact for outbound client engagement with both new and existing customers. Your primary task is to generate excitement, interest and engagement for MBA & Co's proposition thus creating a pipeline of business leads, calls and meetings for our Client Managers.
• Be creative! We will provide extensive training, tools and support for you to succeed. However, you will be afforded the opportunity to use you own initiative and creativity to build you client pipeline through various channels including email, telephone and social.
• Set up qualified meetings and calls for the Client Managers
• Use our state of the art CRM system to create a detailed picture on all leads and accounts
• Work closely with the Client Managers to research your sector and develop outreach to potential prospects based on market and commercial requirements
• Work closely with the marketing team who will support you to lead outreach campaigns, qualifying sales prospects and providing feedback to the team
• Support the Client Managers in nurturing existing clients
• Reach and exceed targets in terms of qualified opportunities and contribution to revenues
• A desire to develop a long term career in Business Development and Account Management
• Motivated by a results-led and rewarded environment
• Money Motivated
• Team player with collaborative approach and desire to contribute and engage with all parts of our business
• Tenacious and determined to 'seal the deal'
• Powerful communicator who understands the importance of process and approach
• Ability to interpret client requirements and tailor approach according to this understanding
Rewards and benefits:
• Competitive salary and commission structure
• Casual working environment
• Typical startup perks such as regular team lunches, Friday drinks and Quarterly Social Events
• Monthly performance rewards across all teams
• Health Insurance
• Discounted Gym membership
• Company Pension Plan
If interested, please apply with your CV or call +44 (0) 20 (Apply online only)