|Job Ref:||204594532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum £16,000 - £18,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:47|
IT Support / Technical Support (1st Line Support) |
Perfect Image is a full service IT provider based at the Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle. As industry leaders in their field they deliver business benefits to clients through their portfolio of IT services and solutions.
They offer great career progression for the right candidate as well as full training and support. However, you fundamentally must have a demonstrable passion for IT and have a willingness to learn and develop!
Position: 1st Line Support Desk Analyst
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on skills and experience
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, profit and performance related bonus, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
The IT Support / Technical Support is responsible for the provision of technical support and maintenance to all supported IT business users, systems, hardware and applications.
This role offers excellent opportunities for development and progression within the Company.
- Gather information on customer incidents and accurately record on the Service Management system.
- Ensuring incidents and requests are prioritised and resolved within Service Level Agreements.
- Accurate recording of time and resolution details in their Service Management system.
- Aim to resolve technical support incidents at 1st line, escalating where required to 2nd / 3rd line.
- Provide a single point of contact for all IT services.
- Backup and System checks, PC configuration
- Remote administration activities.
- Accurate completion of weekly timesheets.
- Administrative duties for example receiving, packing and dispatching goods.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service experience including the ability to show empathy and understanding to all customers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 Desktop skills and experience.
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010 / 2013 experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration experience.
- Active Directory and MS Exchange Administration experience.
- Local and network printer installation and configuration.
- Demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise significant workloads.
- Logical and thorough in approach to incidents and requests.
- ITIL Awareness.
- Citrix and thin client technologies awareness.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence and have suitable transport with business insurance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Relevant IT Related degree.
- Current Microsoft Certifications.
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Microsoft Office 2016 experience.
You may have experience of the following: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support, Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk, Service Desk, 1st Line Support, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Windows 8, Office 365, Citrix, ITIL, Microsoft Certification, Windows 10, Office 2016, IT Support etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications