|Job Ref:||204594483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Billingham||Address:||Post Code:||TS23||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:32|
Service Desk Analyst (German Speaking) |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Service Desk Analyst - German Speaking
It is an exciting time to join Group Business Information Services (BIS). They have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
There is a new opening for a Service Desk Analyst who is a fluent German and English language speaker. The successful candidate`s role will be to provide a single point of contact / level one support for all user incidents and service requests. These roles will be responsible for ensuring a disciplined, systematic, yet empathetic approach is delivered for incident and service request resolution.
- Actively identify, assess, record, resolve or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
- Provide support and advice on IT related issues, ensuring the best use of IT systems, influencing changes to working practices where a need is identified
- Offering advice to end users on all areas of IT, troubleshooting issues and ensuring trust and confidence in IT is maintained
- Ensure standards are met - working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and working together to increase performance standards
- Ensure effective communication within IT teams and the business through the systematic execution of incident and service request processes - making timely announcements to the business on systems availability and maintenance windows
- Actively promote and market IT, including assisting with quality assurance and customer satisfaction surveys
- Improve user confidence in the use of IT, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners` needs
- Where necessary, act as the Major Incident Manager or "Controlling Mind" to restore a critical service to normal operation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fluency in both German and English languages
- Able to proficiently use and understand IT systems and applications (including MS Office and Outlook) and have a basic understanding of an IT administration role. Training on this element of the role will be given to the successful candidate if required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and dealing with multiple enquiries at any one time
- Flexibility to work a 24x7 shift pattern when required
You may have experience of the following: Service Desk Analyst, IT Support, IT Helpdesk, German, IT Administration, Information Technology, Systems, Applications, Service Desk, Technical Support, Bilingual Jobs, First Line Support, etc.
We are willing to consider candidates who satisfy the language criteria and an active interest in this field and provide the required technical training.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications