|Job Ref:||204594475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:32|
Project Delivery Lead - Gloucestershire - Up to £100k package|
A market leading company providing a cutting edge SaaS platform that is dominating the ecommerce sector is looking to recruit a Project Delivery Lead. This fast growing technology company provides an ecommerce / SaaS solution to a varied and large range of ecommerce companies. They are looking to continue their expansion and move into more vertical markets and geographical areas.
* As the Project Delivery Lead you will be ensuring all projects are delivered to requirements and commercial agreements, using both Internal and external 3rd party partners.
* You will own the client engagement and relationship for projects undertaken to ensure all parties meet and deliver expected tasks for the successful delivery of work to time, cost and quality.
* You will also take ownership of designing and implementing a delivery strategy to support the goal of achieving a best practice consultancy for the planning and integration of work packages agreed with clients.
It is essential for the Project Delivery Lead to have strong industry knowledge and experience in the retail / ecommerce sector.
Other essential criteria for the Project Delivery Lead are:
* A proven track record of project delivery within the SaaS Industry, with a minimum of 5yrs experience in leading and managing delivery teams
* Proven success managing multiple projects in the retail / ecommerce sector
* Experienced in dealing with clients at a director and senior management level
* 3 to 5yrs experience in managing project teams across multiple locations
* Possess extensive experience of leading project activities for high value, complex services for an international customer base
* Resourceful and able to work under critical timelines and conditions
* Strong interpersonal, communications skills with excellent presentation skills, able to communicate with a proven track record of dealing with senior executives and directors
The role is based in Gloucestershire however there will be infrequent travel for client meetings when required.
If this position is suitable for you please apply. If you incur any problems when applying please email me at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas