|Job Ref:||204593824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£39000 - £45000/annum bonus/excellent benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:32|
A Staffordshire based organisation currently experiencing a significant period of change is currently seeking an experienced business analyst to join an existing team who are responsible for the design of IT and business solutions encompassing change across both business systems and processes.|
This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful market leading business. As a business analyst within this organisation you will work across a wide variety of projects to ensure that all projects impact on, and meet with overall business needs.
Key responsibilities associated with this role will include,
* Working closely with stakeholders at various levels across the business to define and design effective solutions that are cost effective and meet with overall business objectives.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that systems are aligned to the overall business strategy.
* You will work closely with wider projects teams to ensure that technical solutions are a good fit for purpose.
* Manage and build effective relationships with IT and the wider business.
* Ensure that business change plans are effectively developed to ensure that the business is in a position to adopt changes to process and that changes deliver the intended benefits.
The candidate we are seeking for this role will be an experience business analyst. You will be experienced and knowledgeable around areas such as business change, business process and continuous improvement. You will have the ability to design effective solutions with an interest in the latest trends and innovations within information technology.
This is a permanent role, salary will be to £45,000 plus bonus scheme and excellent benefits package