|Job Ref:||204593715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Leading holiday company currently requires an experienced, ITIL qualified IT Change / Problem Manager to join its IT Service Delivery team in the Crawley area, West Sussex.|
The Change & Problem Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the IT change and problem management process, working closely with the Service Delivery Manager and utilising ITIL knowledge/accreditations in the continuous review of service delivery processes.
As IT Change & Problem Manager, you will chair the weekly CAB meeting to ensure that all changes have been accompanied with the completion of necessary training and planning prior to approval.
Managing problems both proactively and reactively, you will analyse recurring incidents and identify potential problems, establishing preventative measures where possible. In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Chair weekly CAB, ensuring required attendance
- Promote the correct use of the change management process and build business understanding.
- Manage processes for Problem and Change.
- Review existing problem process and redefine using previous experience
- Perform regular reviews of both Problem and Change processes, continually improving
- Take ownership of problems, working with wider IT team for resolution
- Analyse and record the root cause of all problems
- Provide reporting for both problems and changes for the business` stakeholders
The successful IT Change / Problem Manager will have demonstrable skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Change/Problem Management
- ITIL qualification (minimum foundation)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Service Delivery Manager with excellent communication and leadership skills, along with an expert knowledge of ITIL and a customer-first approach to service delivery, to join a leading travel business and enjoy the benefits of working within a fast-paced environment where achievement is rewarded.
In exchange for your valued contribution to service delivery, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50,000, plus a pension, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
Keywords: IT Service Delivery, ITIL, IT Change Manager, IT Problem Manager, IT Incident Manager, CAB Meetings, ITIL Foundation, ITIL Practitioner, Crawley, West Sussex, Surrey, South East
This is a permanent vacancy