|Job Ref:||204593695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£28 - £33/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
VoIP Support Analyst - Avaya - Gloucestershire|
Our leading UK Financial Services company who continues to grow year on year is looking for a talented telephone engineer to join there team based in Gloucestershire, our client offers the right candidate excellent career progression, the role will report to the project leader and will involve being involved within this delivery focused Telephony team who are responsible for all aspects of VOIP Support and Delivery.
The role will require the following skills and responsibilities:-
Good understanding and experience of IT telephony technology and industry good practice, market trends and supporting technology.
* Particularly, experience in supporting and managing:
* Avaya Communication Manager
* Avaya CMS
* Avaya UC
* Nice call recording
* Tiger call logger
* Nice IEX
* Teleopti WFM
* Or other similar experience in enterprise-class telephony systems
* Working closely with our business, contribute to our overall business continuity planning process.
* Management, reporting and delivery of voice related MI.
* Key focal point for Voice related service delivery and service improvement programme.
* Manage the company mobile device fleet, including cost control.
* Plan and execute office Moves and Changes
* To provide cross training of Voice related processes to other members of the IT team.
* Must be flexible to work outside of normal hours in order to maintain service to our customers.
* The jobholder will be a dedicated, self-motivated team player who takes responsibility for the development and maintenance of our voice related ensuring services are delivered to agreed service level expectation.
If you are looking for your next career move within the IT Telephony Support arena our client offers a completive salary package of up to £33.000 and the following benefits package:-
* 23 days holiday
* Discretionary Bonus
* Subsided Restaurant
* Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted. Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation