|Job Ref:||204593089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salford||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Java Developer Required - Salford Quays, Manchester|
ResponseTap is the market leader in voice-centric marketing technology. ResponseTap originally traded in the UK under the name of AdInsight, but re-branded to ensure the company name better reflected the wider company vision. ResponseTap manages billions of transaction each month for thousands of clients globally, collecting web, phone-call and e-commerce data.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Java Developer to join our team in Salford Quays, Manchester.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Java Developer at ResponseTap writing code is the easy part of your role, you`ll be working with us to discuss solutions, present and critically evaluate solutions you propose and share your skills with the technical department to further your own personal development as well as your peers.
- Responsible for maintaining and evolving our different products
- Contributing to key design decisions in collaboration with our Product Owners
- Designing and developing the platform according to specification
- Driving innovation with new and interesting ideas for our products, services and processes
As a developer you operate in an environment of accelerated change and a global technical landscape that shifts on a daily basis therefore, undertaking your own development and research of latest technologies is also crucial to your role. To support this, ResponseTap believe in employee personal development and through our continual PDR (Personal Development Review) process you will have the opportunity to undertake and direct your own development, setting your own objectives whilst being supported by leadership.
Who are we looking for?
With a focus on DevOps and CALMS (Culture Automation Lean Measurement and Sharing), we are looking for a Java Developer that genuinely cares about their code in production and the environments in which it is executed.
- Java 6 and above
- Spring Framework and associated projects (Boot, Core, MVC etc)
- SOA, Microservices environment
- Message based systems (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Proven experience with building enterprise java web applications
- Experience delivering large-scale, data-driven web applications
- Experience of working within an Agile Development environment (Scrum/Lean)
- Experience within high availability, high scale environments
- Virtualisation / container (Docker) environments
- Salesforce development (Apex/VisualForce)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen interest in technology and remaining up to date with latest developments/approaches
- Systems thinking (https://(url removed)/wiki/Systems_thinking)
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Java Developer, ResponseTap offer a flexible & autonomous working environment where we understand the importance of allowing our developers to make the technology decisions required to develop world class (we`ve got the certificates to prove it) software for our clients globally.
Additionally we offer a pension, healthcare, free car parking, childcare vouchers, perk box, cycle to work, flexible working, buy & sell holiday scheme and share options to all successful candidates.
Based just outside the city Centre we`re easily accessed by the metrolink, motorway, plenty of bus services, the train and of course cycling.
If you feel you have the technical skills and experience required to excel in the role of Java Developer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community