|Job Ref:||204597535||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£450 - £600/day Per Day (DOE / Neg)||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Mobility Architect (Kony / Mobility / MEAP)|
3-6 Month Contract
Per Day (DOE / Neg.)
Mobility Solutions Architect needed with experience of architecture, design and implementation for Kony Mobile Solutions. Working with an IT Services company on a client site in Leeds (West Yorkshire). Start ASAP in September 2016.
Key skills, experience and day-to-day responsibilities will include...
- Leading the technical architecture design / implementation for Kony Mobility Solutions and their integration as part of a wider IT transformation programme.
- Stakeholder Management. Engaging with key stakeholders and the Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team to gain buy-in for agreed implementation standards for the Kony Mobility design.
- Working closely with external suppliers. Building strong working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and internal technical teams alike.
- The Mobility Solution will include the following components of the Kony tool-set: Studio, Sync, Notification Services and EMM).
- Working with Business Analysts to define high-level requirements and to translate those requirements into the Kony Mobility Solutions target architecture.
- Producing Transition Plans from the existing legacy architecture to the target Kony Mobility architecture solution.
- Working with Technical Design Assurance to ensure appropriate governance and project standards are adhered to.
- Driving mobility systems designs across the enterprise and with 3rd party vendors and offshore technical teams.
- Design / implementation of Mobility Solutions within a multi-team enterprise environment.
- Any experience of other technologies relating to Mobility would be helpful (MDM, Mobile Devices, Mobile O/S, Android, Windows, iOS).
- Previous experience of working with IT Consultancies or Financial Services companies would be an advantage.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter / supporting paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for the position.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency