|Job Ref:||204597291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:29|
Contract Software Engineer - C/C++, Web Programming, (url removed) - Liverpool - £DOE|
A C/C++, Web Programming, (url removed), Contract Software Engineer is needed to join an established manufacturing and R&D organisation specialising in medical and diagnostic equipment.
Working closely with the development manager you will be working hands on with the design, development and testing of both new instruments and new applications. Day to day you can expect to be:
* Developing complex interface software which can communicate with multiple systems.
* Developing front end user interfaces for precision instruments (GUI)
* Documenting the software development to aid in its integration deployment to a wide range of users and companies.
Contract Software Engineer role requirements
* Strong experience with C/C++
* Experience with databases and data structures, e.g. SQL
* An understanding of OOD
* .NET, C#, Visual Basic
* Experience in developing front end user interfaces (GUI)
* Experience with DCIM
* LIMS / HL7 / FHIR