|Job Ref:||204395817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum & package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Function 22 is working exclusively with a leading media software company who have a portfolio including some of the world's biggest media agencies and owners. The business is a product company at heart and has a very strong reputation for excellent software development.|
A new delivery team is being established, which will become responsible for managing all aspects of delivery, through the product development lifecycle, to activation of new features & deployment to new clients. The team will work closely with all business areas to ensure processes & best practices are defined, refined & followed.
As Delivery Manager, you'll work closely with the Product & Development feature teams throughout the Agile lifecycle. The goal is to get the development delivered on time and out the door in the best shape possible.
The company foster a highly entrepreneurial work ethic in a fast paced, agile and fun environment where you will have many opportunities to learn, develop and progress within your role.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role - you must be comfortable working with Product Managers & Developers in an Agile environment
• A background in delivering outstanding software products - you should know what it takes to get the best out of product and development teams
• Ability to plan, organise & execute effectively
• A demonstrable ability to define, learn, refine and enforce processes and best practices
• Working knowledge of Jira, Trello & MS Project
• Knowledge of .Net tech stack and front end technologies (a bonus)