|Job Ref:||204395787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Function 22 is working exclusively with a massively disruptive healthcare technology start-up, who have grown rapidly over the last 3 years and successfully raised multiple rounds of funding. The team have created an online marketplace to change the way healthcare is resourced and are now looking to grow their business nationally. |
As a priority, we're hiring UX product designers to work with the agile product teams, helping to shape the experience across their web and mobile apps. You should relish in complex design scenarios and have commitment to great design and meeting real user needs.
The team is small, flat & fast-moving, allowing members to have a degree of autonomy in their work. The business are also committed to professional development and will invest in relevant training, as well as providing a monthly self-development budget to use for anything that would help you in your role.
• An impressive portfolio showcasing your design work
• A love of Agile
• Ability to dig deep into data & conduct research to validate users needs
• Strong interaction design skills
• Previous experience planning & conduction usability tests
• Interested in trying Lean UX methods and constantly seeking to improve how the team works
• Commitment to good design and passionate about achieving it