|Job Ref:||204395741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:34|
Function 22 is working with a leading media software company who have a portfolio including some of the world's biggest media agencies and owners. The business is a product company at heart and has a very strong reputation for excellent software development.|
They are currently building their in-house engineering function and are looking for Technical Leads to become the point engineer within one of their product teams. As Lead Engineer, you'll be expected to define best practice and create architectural designs of large pieces of work across the business.
The company foster a highly entrepreneurial work ethic in a fast paced, agile and fun environment where you will have many opportunities to learn, develop and progress within your role.
- You've been instrumental in architecting, building & deploying data or workflow driven web applications
- You love the idea of building a strong team of people, working together to blitz your shared roadmap and create a product that is extremely valuable to the end user
- You don't just know about computer science principles, read up on all the latest thinking, and hold opinions on it. You write blog posts on it, go to conferences and talk about it, and maybe even get retweeted about it too.
Experience with the following would be a bonus:
- .NET technologies (.NET 4, WebAPI, LINQ, Entity Framework)
- Delivering data driven web applications
- SQL experience (MsSQL/Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Modern Front End technologies, including React, Flux, Webpack, Gulp
- Application architecture (n-tier, SOA, event driven)
- Cloud based infrastructure