|Job Ref:||204143024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Oracle Functional Analyst|
Team Description & Purpose of Role
Working in the Oracle applications team, responsible for support and development work in the financials, supply chain and HR modules in Oracle R12 environment.
• Provide implementation expertise for large projects based around the Oracle R12 product group, working with all levels of end users and both technical and non-technical project team members.
• Design and develop solutions to meet business requirements.
• System and Quality Assurance testing of developed solutions.
• Improve controls and implement Oracle best practice where necessary
• Produce and maintain project documentation
• Provide training and assistance to applications users.
• Functional subject matter expert in Oracle R12 Core Financials especially in Receivables, Advanced Collections, Payments and Cash Management modules.
• Expertise in setting up and development of Direct Debit and Payment formats such as SEPA and BACS
• Knowledge and experience of implementing European localizations, ideally localizations for Italy
• Knowledge and understanding of SLA architecture and experience in configuring SLA
• Knowledge and experience of eBTax configuration
• Data Migration knowledge and experience together with SQL skills as an added advantage
• Accounting qualification desirable but not essential
• Experience of AGIS configuration and support
• Development and Support experience in Discoverer
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Demonstrable project related experience in Oracle R12 Applications with at least two full life cycle implementations. Functional expert having good technical skills to identify weaknesses and gaps in solution design and develop appropriate custom solutions based on Oracle best practice.
Hands on approach to implementing Oracle solutions to business requirements.
A keen team player who is able to communicate effectively across a range of levels within an organisation
Degree level or equivalent