|Job Ref:||204600536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:30|
JOB TITLE: Quality specialist - CMM Programming, Inspection and Measurement|
LOCATION:- Worcester area - easy commute from M5
SALARY:- £excellent + great benefits, permanent role
My client, a successful manufacturing organisation, needs a quality specialist with the capability to program CMM from CAD drawings and use for inspection, measurement and assessment of components.
Whilst the role is broader, your CMM programming, measurement and inspection skills are of great importance and you will use them on a very regular basis.
In addition to good CMM programming skills using one (or more) of the main CMM software packages you should have:
- An engineering qualification ideally to HNC / D level.
- Good engineering / manufacturing industry experience in an environment with rigorous quality standards.
- High attention to detail and able to process documentation and use MRP / ERP systems effectively.
- Ideally an understanding of root cause analysis and other problem solving and investigative tools and techniques.
- A no compromise attitude to quality.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with colleagues.
You will be self-motivated and able to manage yourself and your workload. At times you will have the opportunity to train others and contribute to continuous improvement projects and initiatives