|Job Ref:||204600518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000/annum + Pension, Training and Overtime||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:23|
Hours: Continental shift pattern 4on 4off 12hrs days and nights.
Position: Shift Engineer
Our client a national company with sites all over the UK providing a service for thousands of customers and have been for over 100 years.
they are looking for a multi skilled Engineers to join our team and work within a site that has experienced serious growth over the last few years. The applicants will need to have experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic's, steam and also general building maintenance.
4 days on 4 days off continental shift pattern covering 7 days a week.
- To maintain and repair the production line machinery (PPM).
- To deal with reactive breakdowns, fault finding etc.
- To improve machinery performance and efficiency.
- To reports on equipment failure.
- To maintain the building.
- To maintain a stores.
- To work within an engineering team under an Engineering Manager as well as work with production managers and operatives.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- To participant in training days which may include visiting other sites.
You will need to be a multi skilled engineer with in a fast paced industry and have a qualification in at least 1 engineering field. Successful candidates will be hard working, reliable, flexible and happy to learn new skills.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will expect
* Salary - £32,000
* Company pension plan available.
* Continuous progression opportunities.
* Flexi time/ banked time available.
If you're interested in this role? Please contact me on or (Apply online only)