|Job Ref:||204600465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civils CAD Technician to join a multidisciplinary design consultancy in Cardiff on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £20000 to £26000 per annum.|
My client is looking for a motivated candidate to work on the design of various infrastructure projects. The post is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of roads and drainage schemes for residential developments.
* 2 years + previous UK based consultancy experience
* Appropriate experience in the design of highway infrastructure projects
* Technically competent in the use of the UK Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW)
* Be technically competent in the use of highway design software packages (AutoCAD, PDS and WinDes Microdrainage)
* Experience in road (S38 & S278) and drainage (S104) design is required.
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Highways and Infrastructure Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Rhian Rees on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS - CAD Technician, Civil Technician, Highways Technician, Consultancy, Design, Highways, Infrastructure, Drainage, Roads, MCHW, DMRB, S38, S278, S104, S106, WinDes, PDS, AutoCAD, Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Bridgend, Bristol