|Job Ref:||204600411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
SEWING MACHINE MECHANIC / ENGINEER (Textiles) - £28,000.00 - £32,000.00|
An industry leading manufacturer in their field of expertise is looking to recruit a Sewing Machine Mechanic on a permanent basis. The company is a market leader and offers excellent progressive opportunities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
The Sewing Machine Mechanic will carry out preventative and reactive maintenance tasks to ensure the highest levels of equipment availability. With a focus on maximizing machine output and continuous improvement, you will effectively utilise a variety of techniques to improve MTBF (Mean Time between Failures) and MTTR (Mean Time to Repair), maximising plant up time. You will effectively maintain the sewing machines on site in a bid to assist the production team to achieve the required levels of output.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of maintaining and repairing Sewing machines
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Experience of the textile industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong, hands on approach to roles
- A positive "can-do" attitude towards work commitments
- Experience in a similar role within the textile industry
- Experience of Kinna or Mammut machinery would be an advantage but not essential
If you feel this opportunity is right for you, apply now!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position