|Job Ref:||204600347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:23|
Field Service Engineer (Access Powered Equipment)|
£25,000 - 27,000 + VAN + Pension + Holiday
Burton upon Trent
Field Service Engineer required for steadily growing organisation who offer long term, stable careers.
The successful candidate will be a Mechanical Engineer with experience of working on access control equipment such as Skyjacks, Scissor Lifts and Access Booms etc OR any similar plant equipment. You will have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics and ideally will have worked on diesel and petrol engines. Ideally but not essentially you will possess an IPAF and/or a 16th/17th edition.
The role itself is field based, 80/20% percentage split. You will travel to customer locations from Burton on Trent to North London, you will primarily be responsible for service and maintenance, with the occasional bit of reactive/breakdown maintenance. You will be required to conduct full refurbishments and major repairs if required. Ideally you will also be confident carrying out pre-delivery Inspections and keeping accurate service records.
The company are well established within the industry and have an excellent reputation.
* Service role covering Burton on Trent through to North London
* Service/reactive breakdown (80/20) on access control equipment
* Mechanically biased position
* Experienced Field Service Engineer with experience of access control equipment OR similar plant
* Mechanically biased engineer - will ideally hold a qualification
* Will ideally but not essentially hold the IPAF qualification &/or 16th/17th edition