|Job Ref:||204600291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum + 28000 - 38000||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:23|
Project Engineer / Mechanical Design (Wastewater Treatment) |
£28,000 to £38,000 + Contribution Pension + Life Assurance + Generous Benefits
Project Engineer with strong 2D and 3D Mechanical Design experience required for one of the world's leading sustainable product manufactures. The company are very reputable and really look after their staff.
The role will suit candidates with similar experience within the water industry or an engineer who has experience of designing/project managing systems that include either pumps, gears, bearings and/or motors. Whilst being heavily product design biased, you will also get involved with project management responsibilities.
The company are well established and have secured an enviable client base. They are a true international market leader and can offer excellent career prospects. They have a well-established engineering team within the Aylesbury office that actively share knowledge.
* Project Management role that is 70% focussed on the Mechanical Design of drive components and pumps.
* Remodelling and adaptations of existing products & also made to order products from concept.
* 30% of the role is focussed on Project Management responsibilities including producing supporting documentation, communication both internally and externally with clients & overseeing the commissioning of products.
* Mechanical Engineer with strong Projects and/or Design background.
* Will have 2D and 3D design experience.
* Ideally will have experience of cradle to grave project management.
* Will hold a full and valid UK Driving Licence - some external client visits