|Job Ref:||204600282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit for a CNC Miller / Programmer, to work for our client who is an Engineering company based in Swindon. |
Job Title: CNC Miller / Programmer
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Contract type: Permanent
Key Skills & Experience: CNC Milling, Fanuc G code, experience as a CNC Miller, ideally previous experience programming.
My client are a precision engineering sub-contract company, and are looking for a highly skilled CNC Miller, ideally time served, to employ on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be programming, setting, and operating using FANUC and G&M Code.
* Working to fine tolerances with materials such as aluminium, steel, brass, copper, plastics, and aerospace grade materials.
* Producing accurate, high quality components.
* Accurately planning the production method and creating programmes as and when directed by the supervisor.
* Undertaking any offset or minor changes to the programme in order to produce components to customer requirements.
* Planning and specifying tooling requirements for production, including any fixtures, jigs, or special cutting tools