|Job Ref:||204600236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Job Title: Technical Sales Professional|
Suitable candidates are likely to be currently employed as a Sales Engineer and possess a sound educational background, including a formal business or engineering qualification. They should have a minimum of 2 years business development and commercial experience, possibly gained with either a tier 1 or 2 supplier to OEMs or a service organisation operating within the engineering sector.
The successful candidate will develop quickly under a "hands-on" training and development programme into an efficient and adaptable member of the team with good all-round commercial and technical abilities. They must also be able to work on their own initiative and possess an aptitude for analysis
* Business development, principally within the OEM sector.
* Key Account management, assuming full commercial responsibility for some of the Company's major accounts.
* Providing existing and potential customers with commercial and technical support by telephone and email.
* Assist and contribute to long term market forecasting.
* Visiting UK and international customers regularly to maintain relationships and secure new business.
* Produce clearly documented cost analysis in preparation for quotations.
* Taking enquires from initial contact, through to quotation and follow-up to secure orders.
* Show commercial leadership at project/contract reviews including; risk assessment, terms and conditions, financial analysis and pricing strategy.
* Producing and giving presentations to a professional standard