|Job Ref:||204600206||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit for a Quality Assurance Engineer, to work for our client who is an Engineering company based in Swindon. |
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Contract type: Permanent
Key Skills & Experience: CMM operating / running and programming, reading engineering drawings, ISO standard, Inspection of parts, First off inspection, Final Inspection, FAIRS.
My client are a precision engineering sub-contract company, and are looking for a highly skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to employ on a permanent basis.
* To conduct inspection activities against drawings and specification
* Carry out inspection activities
* First off inspection
* In process inspection checks as per route card instruction
* Inspection of parts prior to despatch to sub-con
* Final inspection prior to despatch to Customer
* To record and maintain inspection records
* Carry out FAIR's when necessary
* The control of non-conforming product & complete reports for each.
* Evaluate customer complaints and returns and to liaise with the management on corrective & preventive action
* Responsible for Goods inward inspection of raw materials, bought in parts and part returning from sub-con processes.
* Maintaining preferred supplier data
* Control the calibration of inspection & measuring equipment in line with company procedures
* Support production in resolving queries with customer information
* To liaise with customers and suppliers on quality issues when directed by the management
* Carry out internal audits under the supervision of the management