|Job Ref:||204599929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Newmarket||Address:||Post Code:||HS2||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:09|
We are working with a global, industry leading Facilities Management service provider, looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer, to work on a mobile basis around the East Anglia area.|
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-renowned company with a very competitive salary on offer a long with genuine career progression prospects.
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Vehicle + Generous Benefits
- This role involves working on a mobile basis around the East Anglia area on a range of Commercial properties
- Carrying out Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Mechanical plant and equipment
- To complete minor installations and repairs where necessary
- To liaise directly with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- To write reports and keep up to date records of works completed
- Must hold ACS Commercial Gas
- Must have experience working within a Maintenance environment within Commercial properties
- Must have experience with servicing, fault finding and repair of Gas fired appliances
- Must hold a valid, clean, UK driving licence
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty for a confidential chat on (Apply online only).
HVAC / Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer / Maintenance / ACS / CCN1