|Job Ref:||204599874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Newark-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||NG24||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum + Pension & Overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
* Working in the Production team you will be responsible for manufacturing a range of standard and non-standard products to drawing, on time and to a high standard of work.
* Some site work at our customer's premises may be required from time to time.
* You should be willing to undertake paid overtime work as required.
* TIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
* Reading engineering drawings.
* Cutting, shaping, bending and forming stainless steel and mild steel including square to round and conical development.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
* Ability to work at our customer's sites as required.
* Minimum of 2 years experience.
* Experience in manufacturing for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
* Experience in fabrication/welding rigidized and perforated materials.
* MIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
* MMA (Stick) Welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
* Basic machining skills (lathe, miller etc).
* Overhead gantry (slings and banksman) qualification/licence.
* Forklift truck qualification/licence.
* Salary - competitive hourly rate, dependant on experience.
* Location - Newark on Trent.
* Hours - 8 - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* Benefits - 28 days holiday, contributory pension scheme
A fabrication/welding competency test will be carried out as part of the interview process