|Job Ref:||204599859||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Milford||Address:||Post Code:||LS25||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + O/T + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Electrically-Biased Maintenance Engineer |
£30 - 32k + Overtime
Main Purpose of the Role
To work as a high level multi-skilled maintenance engineer for an industry leading food manufacturer and packaging company that supply to major retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and ever-growing company with excellent opportunities and benefits.
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
* Electrically or mechanically qualified in a maintenance discipline (NVQ level 3 minimum)
* Have experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
* Have knowledge of PLC systems and electronic components.
* Confident in your ability to diagnose and rectify faults in a pressurised environment, always looking for ways to improve production and not just firefight.
* Ensuring that production machinery is running at optimum efficiency through fault finding and repair
* Carrying out pre-planned maintenance on the machinery during downtime
* Checking inputs and outputs on PLC systems
* identify and implement plans that will improve efficiencies
* Working 12 hour DAYS ONLY
Salary and Benefits
£30-32k + OT + pension + training
Market leading manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK in the Food and Packaging industry. A genuine opportunity to join a truly dynamic and progressive company with excellent prospects.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Tom Lord on (Apply online only), email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: (url removed) or alternatively call one of our consultants on (Apply online only)