|Job Ref:||204599837||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£18 - £20/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Service Engineer - Fire Systems|
3 month contract
Are you an experienced fire service engineer looking for your next immediately available contract role?
Do you want to work for a well-established, independent company that specialize within the design, installation, service and maintenance of fire alarm systems and products in the run up to Christmas?
Due to continued success and growth Fire Service and Maintenance Engineers are needed to add support to this companies existing team.
* visiting client premises on a general service, planned maintenance and emergency call-out basis
* maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting etc. for a wide range of fire and lighting systems
* hold a full UK driving license
* be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail and time management
* Strong customer focus and fully qualified with industry experience
Keywords: Fire, service, maintenance, installation, Fire systems, lighting, emergency, engineer, Slough, London, Contract
This position is for an immediate start please send CVs ASAP to Sarah Hibberd