|Job Ref:||204599799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
I am currently working with a large Facilities Management company, looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a mobile basis around Bedfordshire area.|
This is a great opportunity offering genuine career progression prospects, a competitive package and unrivalled training and development.
Package: £28,000 - £30,000 + Van + Overtime + Generous Benefits
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance tasks to a range of Air Conditioning systems within commercial properties
- To carry out installations and projects where necessary
- To carry out basic electrical and mechanical tasks
- To work on a mobile basis around Bedfordshire
- To keep up to date records and update log-books for works completed
- Must hold City and Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1
- Must have experience working within a Building Services or Maintenance environment, within commercial property
- Holding 17th Edition IEE is highly beneficial
- Must hold a valid, UK driving licence
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Engineer / A/C Engineer / Air Con Engineer / Maintenance / Multi-Skilled Engineer / Multiskilled Engineer / Dual-Skilled Engineer / Dualskilled Engineer