|Job Ref:||204599784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£36000/annum plus vehicle, pension & package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Combustion Engineer |
Kent, East & West Sussex
£36,000 plus vehicle, pension and package
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Service Provider to recruit an experienced and dynamic Combustion Engineer to work in a mobile role covering Kent and Sussex. You will be responsible for covering a portfolio of Commercial sites within your designated region.
This is a great opportunity to join a industry leader offering training, development and long term career security.
• Need strong mechanical background for maintenance, covering gas boilers and HVAC maintenance
• To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
• To carry out diagnostic and fault finding
• To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant
• To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
• You will be a fully qualified Combustion Engineer holding the relevant ACS qualifications - COCN1, CODNC01
• An experienced Engineer with a strong background in service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
• You will have a good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety requirements
• Must live in a location that is commutable to Kent, East & West Sussex
To apply for this Combustion Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Combustion / COCN1 / Commercial / Gas / Engineer / Mechanical / Kent / Sussex