|Job Ref:||204599682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
A Senior Acoustic Engineer is needed to work for a UK leader of noise control products to the construction sector, to be based in their Headquarters in Surrey.|
Due to increases workload my client needs a self motivated individual to join it technical division and be instrumental in it growth and technical development.
* Degree qualification in Acoustics related field.
* Minimum of 5 years working experience in Acoustics or Noise and Vibration.
* Experience of project management.
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* Driving license.
Duties will be-
* Undertaking acoustics modelling, surveys and analysis.
* Writing technical reports.
* Liaising with client, principal consultants and other industry professionals.
* Mentoring and training junior staff.
* Project management from preplanning to completion.
You need to have excellent communication skills and have natural team leadership qualities, good time keeping skills and the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines is also essential. You also need to be proficient in the use of modelling software such CadnaaA, Bastien and Insul, along with detailed and up to knowledge of regulations such as BS 4142, BS 5228 and PPG 24.
In return for your technical expertise and market knowledge you be on a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
KEY WORDS - Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, Surrey, South East