|Job Ref:||204599446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£16 - £22/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:28|
Contract Maintenance Engineer |
2 - 4 week contract Maintenance Engineer
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults .
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on automated conveyors, high bay cranes, sorting machines.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
-Monitoring the correct use of assets and practice from the safety instructions
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A Major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. NA NVQ or eqivilatn in Electrical engineering .
- A high standard of electrical knowledge will be required for this position to support the current engineering team.
You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- You will need basic PLC fault finding skills , open to makes
Contract 2 -4 weeks