|Job Ref:||204599385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Bordon||Address:||Post Code:||GU35||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Portfolio are currently working with a long-established company in Bordon to recruit for a Technical Project Manager. |
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company who are offering a long term career opportunity for someone who would like to grow with the business into a managerial position.
Experience of CAD / CAM systems is vitally important in this role, you should be confident in setting up and running 5 axis CNC machines
The day to day responsibilities in this position will be:
- Liaising with customers on new projects
- Creating tooling designs from customer data
- Programming CNC machines for new and existing jobs
- Working on 2 -3 projects at a time you will need to be able to multi-task
- Hands on machining in the workshop
Other projects will include:
- Advising on the replacement of existing CNC machines
- Overseeing the integration of new and upgraded CAD/CAM systems
- Attending trade shows
- Continually reviewing processes and developing new ways to improve upon current manufacturing methods
Are you the right person for this role?
- Are you looking for a company you can stay with for the next 10 years or more?
- Do you enjoy working with customers to come up with new ideas and solve problems?
- Do you have the relevant experience of CNC machining / programming and want to progress into management?
- Do you have knowledge of composites / pattern making?
- Are you flexible in your approach to work, a hands on specialist looking to join a small well-established team where you can truly make a difference to the growth of the business?
This is full time, permanent position
Working hours are 8am - 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm Friday
Competitive Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 is on offer for the right candidate
28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)