|Job Ref:||204598775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum +Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:10|
Experienced Maintenance Manager required for a shipping company, responsible for the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all equipment associated with our client. |
You will provide engineering management services for the company ensuring that all repair and maintenance requirements are fulfilled within the budgetary limits. Similarly you will be expected to add value by the efficient and effective maintenance of equipment and facilities.
The successful candidate will possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
Minimum 5 years experience of technical management.
Ideally possessing working knowledge of Cranes; Forklifts; Tugs; Lifting equipment; Fire alarms; Chiller/Evaporator plants.
- Day-to-day maintenance activities
- Organise and manage in-house staff, service-agreed contractual staff and casual contractors.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are performed in a safe manner, compliant with current best practice including risk assessments for generic works and new work, operational equipment, workshop machinery and workshop staff.
- Ensure that equipment covered by statutory regulations is kept up to date with certification and that associated documentation is compliant and available, including COSHH, Calibrated equipment, Lifting gear, Fire equipment, Electrical testing, PAT testing, Waste oil/material disposal.
- Monitor asset performance produce planned maintenance specifications and working procedures, advise on equipment status and repair/replacement requirements and control stock and spare parts as required