|Job Ref:||204598488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum UNMATCHABLE PENSION SCHEME||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
ENGINEERING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR MULTI-BILLION POUND NAME IN THE HEAVY MATERIALS & PRODUCTION INDUSTRY! |
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: Circa £55,000 per annum
Location: Dagenham / Grays / Rainham
My client offer bulk, hybrid supplements to the construction market, their supplies ranging from hard service aggregates to cement related materials.
Reporting into the Works Manager, this Engineering Manager will be responsible for production and maintenance on site and come from a technical, but electronically biased background within the Production industry. You will have a combined 23 staff reporting into you across production and engineering levels, and will be expected to people manage and manage operations whilst in charge. You will also be in charge of health and safety on site, and also deputise to the Works Manager, stepping into their shoes when required.
Here's what you need to apply:
* You will have a recognised apprenticeship in Electrical Disciplines.
* Minimum of an HNC in an Engineering Discipline.
* Operational K&U of PLC Control Systems and Production Plants.
* Experience of putting preventative maintenance techniques and practices into use.
* Full understanding of electrical isolation and permitting procedures.
* Previous experience of Engineering Management.
* Health and safety qualifications, preferably NEBOSH, IOSH, or equivalent.
I look forward to you declaring your interest in this position - please do so by applying with your CV